Picked Up New Betta Last Night.

Commander Cool

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Last night I went to Petco and found a nice VT. He is all white with his fins a little transparent and his head is marbled with black. I wanted to get a female but the only 2 they had looked so unhealthy I did not want to risk them dying on me. They also had some other really cool looking males, some were marbled with green, some marbled with green and little red, and then just the normal blues and reds. If I go back to Petco today I am going to pick up one of the marbled ones. Also for the one I got last night I picked up a 2 gallon hexagonal tank with light and filter. I will try to get pics later but I can't find my camara right now.

Ok I know the pics are bad but my camara phone is all I have.

:crazy: :crazy: sounds super. I have just been to a car boot and they had a hexagonal tank for £5, with fravel light and filter and stones, also a bio orb for £5, but I resisted! really got no space!

Looking forward to seeing piccies! :good:

Thats like $6.50 for hexa tanks! I would have bought a few heh. I only have 2 bettas and would like to get more but I like to house them in tanks like this, but I payed $23 last night for this one so I have to go slowly. I'm not sure how cheap bio orbs are I don't think I have ever seen them in stores.

WOW, great colors on him! :) Congrats on the find.

A hex for only ~$6/7?! I would so have gotten a few too!

:) Shame that there are only cameraphone pictures; wish I could see some nice pictures of him.

Most reactions

Back