Piccies Of Koi...too Hot To Do

liz2

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
housework.....he is so feisty he threatens anything near his tank...
DSCF1336.jpg
"MOVE! Stop looking at me!"
DSCF1337.jpg
"Do this side Mum, you can see the turquoise!"

:grr: quite nice....do better then lets see one of yours! :lol: Bret might need you help

I dident mean it like that! He looks Extremely beautiful, I am just still wound up about Loko17, your very lucky to get such a nice coloured one the best i see is Blacky purple.

AQUAKING

He is a looker, I am happy for his Girlfriend.

:wub: wow what a totally handsome dude :drool:

:good: sorry I am very protective over my boys! ...they dont have girl friends...where do you live then that you cant get handsome bettas?

I live in london, does anyonhe know of breeders. I am talkin about pet shops, they are so unhappy, they keep them in a thing 3" by 2" i wouldent buy one from there because they dont give them propper care!

:D Had him a while now he is one of my faves. They have vts in every 2 weeks and there is always one of his colour in must be from same place.

I live in london, does anyonhe know of breeders.
Wholesale Tropicals (Bethnal Green) often have some really stunning Crowntails - not expensive either. Think roughly £3 or so.

Sun has got to Bret...you named him..remember? Koi.

Just been to aquatic shop..on way to get petrol...still got a platinum short tailed fighter left he is super got lots of red in him and a black head, also got a delta left...got them in traps right at back of tanks so you cant acrually see them. £8.99 each! :wub:

Oh yeah i forgot.. actually i didnt name him, someone said koi and i said yes it was a good name lol... anyway, go and buy that platinum :p

Bret

:X no..really got no room and going away Saturday. My 2 old boys live in a split tank but I dont trust them whilst I am not keeping an eye on them so they have got a tank each...so no spares. Wonder if they have aquatic centres in Devon? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back