Photograph Problem

purplepatti

Reaction score
hi is there anyone who could make a picture small enough to be my avatar on here please, everytime i try to add it, it wont work as its too big,
Thanks

I don't know that you can put your avatar up yet, you might need to have a few more posts. But use a service like photobucket.com and upload photos through that site, then upload them here. I think directions are available on the site.

welcomeani.gif

Thank you for replying, it says my picture is too big, amd it let me put a profile pic but no avatar weird, thanks for the welcome,

Then you need to reduce it in size until it matches the specs given. You can do that in photobucket. Also, when you want to post photos here of your fish and aquarium and such, it's much easier to go through photobucket (or any of the photo sites).

but i dont know how to reduce it, will have a look at photo bucket and see if i can work it out, cheers

What I'm saying is that you can upload your photo to photobucket or a similar site, and from there you can reduce the size by following their directions.

Send me the pic, I'll resize it & return it. :)

or go to google.com and type in something like...what program to resize my photo...and should come up with few decent ones you can use..and also you can open the picture into a program called paint in accessories folder..and then save it with different name..this way it will reduce the resolution, but reduce the size in a great amount of portion...

Most reactions

Back