- Fungia Coral
- African Blue Coral
- Clove Star Coral
- Yellow Polyp
- Xenia
- Galaxy Coral
- Planting Montipora
- Bubble Coral

I know there's a lot there, any help with them would be great! Thanks..

For this page:
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/361859-coral-photo-gallery/

Can do Xenia 3 types, bubble coral, frogspawn, torch and hammerhead will be going in tank soon. I can probably get pics of any corals you need from my LFS he will appreciate the publicity. Will have a pop at it tomorrow for you.

May not be of the correct quality but

Yellow banded maroon clown
PICT0230.jpg

Thanks everyone. HG whatever you can get a photo of will be great. At the moment I'm doing corals, and fish photo galleries. Inverts after that.

I want to get as many photo's of coral as possible even if there's duplicates. It'll be good for people to see different verities of species. Having said that, I just want to get one of each at the moment!! Lol.

Fish is taking forever cos I barely have any, so any and all photo's would be great! Thanks for the marroon clown, looking great!

Seriously thank you for all your help so far! And thank you HG for all ur doing!

Stampas galaxia later would be ace! Thanks!

As promised :)

DSC06914.jpg

DSC06918.jpg

(Close up shows polyp formations and skeleton)

DSC06836.jpg

(Sweepers!)

DSC06804.jpg

(Receeded after introduction to tank, shows skeletal structure)

Just a quick observations for your profile of this coral (if I may? :blush: ) I've found that keeping it well fed with mysis (2x per week) seems to limit the occurence of sweeper tentacles. It likes moderate flow and sulks in low flow, in high flow it sends out long (8") sweepers. Zoa's don't seem too phased by it's sting :good:

Simon

Hi Lewis I got a pair of clown fish yesterday if you want a picture of them just let me know :good:

Ive just taken some but photobucket truly hates my laptop.

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

Not very good but Clive attempting to grab hi/her to clean them sadly he failed due to him being pathetic.
IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

Its not very good but its a canon digital ixus 750 (just read that off of the case)

Thanks Stampos!! And Thanks liama!! Sorry I've been a bit quiet, first 2 days off for weeks!! ;) Yehhh ! :lol:
Thanks everyone for your help!!

Anyone have any corals from that list! Pleassseee!!

if you want i can get pics of-blue leg hermits, emerald crab and mexican turbo snail weds if you like

Most reactions

Back