Pets At Home

Where does Pets at Home stand with you?

• Total voters

james_fish

Chuck, Leader Of Ze People.
Reaction score
I just wanted to know what people thought.

Please do choose wisely, the word OVERALL is the key to your answer.

Thanks James.

it generally has the stuff i need that i cant find in other places and at decent prices (not just fishkeeping i have rats,hamsters,bearded dragon and a cat :) )

although the one i go to sometimes has some ill fish ( i have never got fish from there)i dont need the lecture on the company is bad and all that i know this but i dont know anywhere else that does good rat nuggets.

Ash

Ash, so it supplies your needs for all your pets? Thats cool. I must say the bearded dragon displays in some of the stores are pretty cool!

Thanks for your reply

James.

This is tragic.

:lol:

Wanna make bets on how long until the next one appears? :lol:

OP - I have good moments and bad moments with my local store. Suppose awareness and knowledge is the key really.

James they provide a public service
the same as mcdonalds tesco etc some customers have good experiences some have bad thats the nature of been a customer so I dont understand your poll as always some will say yeah some no thats just what happens having a shop you should of worded your poll better
regards scot :)

Like i've said before, depends on the actual staff there, some keep fish, some don't.

James.

Like i've said before, depends on the actual staff there, some keep fish, some don't.

James.

That makes no difference what so ever, my sister could have a job there and she could keep fish, does that make her knowledgeable? no it does not.
You don't have to have experience with fish to be knowledgeable.

I understand but in essence the question is chesterscot, Do they provide a good public service?

James.

'You don't have to have expericance with fish to be knowledgeable'

You learn by doing if you ask me.

Some of them are good and some not so good, it depends on the group of staff at each shop. So i could vote for both depending on what store i'm thinking about.

I doubt, other than fishkeepers and professionals people research fish. I just can't see it being one of those things.

Compare it with being a die hard soccer fan but never ever kicking a football? Its just not the same.

Your either in fishkeeping or your not.

Most reactions

Back