Peters 20,000 Imperial Gallon Pond

not bad....seen better....haha... j/k its actually quite beautiful... from the look of it, the deck area sort of hangs over one edge of the pond? Very nice

Ox :good:

The entire deck area is the filter lol! six 1m X 1m filter chambers and a dry chamber with UV etc :)

The entire deck area is the filter lol! six 1m X 1m filter chambers and a dry chamber with UV etc :)

Must be fun cleaning that filter..... I assume the deck lifts off/rolls away? Or do have like an access door to get under the deck?

Ox :hyper:

yeah each filter chamber opens up from the deck at the top. its fairly easy to clean out as they lift out and powerhose down

Looks very nice, my mother wants to me help her do something like that for her. I think on a little smaller scale though.

that's quite nice. i would love a backyard like that!

my favorite think about your backyard though, i hate to say it, is NOT the koi pond...go back and listen to your video. then you'll know what i like about your backyard :drool:

do you ever get any herons or any other fishing birds in your pond trying to take off with a koi? :blink:

Oh i saw this video in the coldwater section and drooled over it then.. and I'm still drooling over it now!
Just absolutely GORGEOUS! I am so jealous! You should definitely think about doing that professionally if you did it all yourself. I'm sure people would pay big money to get something like that. I know I would (if I had the money that is heh).

the birds?

yeah! i love the sound of nature :blush:

even with all the money in the world (which i'm now assuming you have), that still has to have taken quite some time no? mind sharing how long it took from beginning to end? :blink:

winters coming up soon.........

so remember guys...

whilst its still warm enough to feed ur pond fish...

do so!!!!!

it will help them survive the winter so they can resume feeding next march/april time!!!

Most reactions

Back