PET peeves

My cat has the annoying habit of waking me up each morning at 4am to go out and she claws at my furniture till i get up and then if i'm really unlucky she wakes me again to come back in an hour later, people tell me to ignore her but easier said then done ;)

Yeah, cats can be very annoying that way. If I ignore my kitty Rosewood for too long, she start licking my mouth :sick: . Tell me how I'm supposed to ignore that.

Oh, and Puffer_Freak--I like your new avatar and sig!! :p

Never2Bknown said:
Yeah, cats can be very annoying that way. If I ignore my kitty Rosewood for too long, she start licking my mouth :sick: . Tell me how I'm supposed to ignore that.

Oh, and Puffer_Freak--I like your new avatar and sig!! :p
Me too! lol! Its about as close as I'll get!

My oldest puppy gets on my nerves when he barks at our other puppy for taking one of his bones. He's about 5 times her size and could easily just take it from her, but instead stands there and barks at her. :blink:

Big dogs are soooo brave, sometimes. I remember when I fostered greyhounds I had this little kitten named Mandela (he was black and white--so he brought black white together, hence the name). Anyway, Mandela was a little furball with an ATTITUDE. Apparently he thought he was bigger than the greyhounds, because he'd actually nip their heels so that they'd run and then he thought that he was chasing them around. I don't think the greyhounds even knew what it was that kept on biting their heels... they'd just jump and look around like, "What IS that?!!!"

It was pretty funny.

Most reactions

Back