Peppermint Bristlenose

They do to a certain extent, very small though normally and only in older ages.
Same as human women and moustaches, all grannies seem to have one.

Do the females also have bristles?

If your referring to L183 white seam which is lately increasing named as a peppermint BN then yes both sexes have bristles. The females will develop them around the top lip whereas males will have bristles develop up the snout/nose. It isn't just age in females they will develop them, some just develop sooner than others. Ive had 183 females develop as soon as 6 months old, some were over 12 months before they developed any.

Do the females also have bristles?

If your referring to L183 white seam which is lately increasing named as a peppermint BN then yes both sexes have bristles. The females will develop them around the top lip whereas males will have bristles develop up the snout/nose. It isn't just age in females they will develop them, some just develop sooner than others. Ive had 183 females develop as soon as 6 months old, some were over 12 months before they developed any.

#39####! yeah cause at the lfs they are all like 5cm some had full bristles and other only had to on the lip. I didnt know that. So i bought 1 with no bristles that was smaller, so it could be a male!! :p ah well now i know thanks guys

Most reactions

Back