Pearl Gouramis

In my area, there's only one store that carries them, but they usually have a tank packed with them. Talk to the employees, too. They might not be able to help you, but might be willing to refer you to the manager if/when they're in. Sometimes fish are common on the price lists they get from their distributor, but the store doesn't buy them often for whatever reason. If that's the case, it's easy to get some as a special order.

My local fish store ALWAYS has many gourami types in stock. Their pearl tank has at least 25 of them currently. No, they are not rare in all places. I agree, ask to speak to a manager at whatever shop it is that you go to. They will more than likely order you something if you want it and they don't have it in stock.

Not rare where I am. There's 3 or 4 stores that I can name that have them near me. Have you asked your LFSs if they could order any?

there not rare in my area ive got a few young males colourin up that need homes soon had to buy a few to get a male and a few females as wasnt to good at tellin the diff when they where juvys
regards scot :good:

Most reactions

Back