Pearl Gourami *updated 21/5 More Pics!*

hello...
yes i agree gourami`s are lovely fish , i just got 4 ther other day but im abit unsure what type they are and how big they get, my girlfriend bought them and didnt assk wot they were ya see. 2 of them are orange with a lovely blue tail which really stands out (LFS said they are honey gourami`s but theyre not the same as the pic that was displayed earlier) so id like 2 know what they are and how big they get, also she bought 2 bright yellow beautiful gourami`s which are alot larger than the orange ones. id like 2 know what theyre called and how big they get as i think theyre guna be big ones.
id really appreciate it if u cud help me, thanks
LEO
:rolleyes:

MY AQUARIUM
3 clown loaches, 3 cory`s, 1 common plec (if theres another name for the common plec cud u let m kno plz) , 8 neons, 2 blue rams, 2 honey gourami`s, 2 ytellow gourami`s ? , red tailed shark and 3 candy loaches ( botia something?? ) (plz cud u help me identify the candy loach aswell as im not 2 sure wot the proper name is. thanks
:good:

hello...
yes i agree gourami`s are lovely fish , i just got 4 ther other day but im abit unsure what type they are and how big they get, my girlfriend bought them and didnt assk wot they were ya see. 2 of them are orange with a lovely blue tail which really stands out (LFS said they are honey gourami`s but theyre not the same as the pic that was displayed earlier) so id like 2 know what they are and how big they get, also she bought 2 bright yellow beautiful gourami`s which are alot larger than the orange ones. id like 2 know what theyre called and how big they get as i think theyre guna be big ones.
id really appreciate it if u cud help me, thanks
LEO
:rolleyes:

MY AQUARIUM
3 clown loaches, 3 cory`s, 1 common plec (if theres another name for the common plec cud u let m kno plz) , 8 neons, 2 blue rams, 2 honey gourami`s, 2 ytellow gourami`s ? , red tailed shark and 3 candy loaches ( botia something?? ) (plz cud u help me identify the candy loach aswell as im not 2 sure wot the proper name is. thanks
:good:
No need to double post, your other thread has been replied to by many others...

Heres my lady pearl :)

well i think she is she aint coloured up like the males!

its not that good of a pic but she kept moving!!!

pearl.jpg

If I've learnt to sex these fish properly (like I hope I have!) she looks like a she to me! Nice and round and fat :good: Can't judge from her dorsal though, either its the picture or she's got it clamped down.

i thought she was a she too:) yup she hadit down tpyical when i wanted to take the picture!! thanks for the helpi know have two honey gourimas and thought one was a boy n one was a girl but im unsure now!!!

Most reactions

Back