*paws At Screen*

darn why yall gotta live in the uk,, i dont know any east coast usa people to buy nice fish from!!!!!! :shout:

There's actually one guy right out of New York city and 2 or 3 guys from Louisiana on Aquabid. They all have pretty good looking fish. :nod:

Theyre Mine All Mine - You Hear Me All Mine :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Theyre Mine All Mine - You Hear Me All Mine :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
they are nice fish, they are from one the uks biggest breeders and his fish are usually quality, i should imagine that they reach £50+ for them and could reach £80 if the right person really wants them.

I agree with Daz, who ever gets these is one lucky so and so. I have had some real crackers off of um and cant fault in any way.....might have to watch it myself :shifty:

they are nice fish, they are from one the uks biggest breeders and his fish are usually quality, i should imagine that they reach £50+ for them and could reach £80 if the right person really wants them.

Ahh i was going to ask you if you had had fish from them before bidding on them

Ahh i was going to ask you if you had had fish from them before bidding on them

Yes you can trust this seller 150% my last batch of girls were basically the same mix as you see on the auction, very beautiful indeed

Most reactions

Back