Patience, patience, patience...

enchanted

Fish Herder
Reaction score
They say good things come to those who wait. :) This took 1/2 an hour in front of the tank waiting. :)

Here is the best pic of my Green Cobra Male yet.

greencobramale.jpg

Another not so good pic:

greencobramale1.jpg

Now for the female (some people were asking... )

greencobrafemale1.jpg

greencobrafemale.jpg

sh elooks like she is about to POP :hyper:

i got about 30 guppy frys at the moment they are enjoying a tank with 3 kribs

....and no the kribs dont bother them the guppies are to big to be ate i guess only thing that would mess with them is my female beta in her 2.5G VERY aggressive fish...and i thought just the males where like that

:eek: :eek: nice!! my female looks like the shots you have of yours as far as fin colors and her body color .... im gonna cross my fingers and hope she has some fry that look like that cuz that male looks awsome!

ddreams said:
They say good things come to those who wait. :) This took 1/2 an hour in front of the tank waiting. :)

Here is the best pic of my Green Cobra Male yet.
:alien:
DDreams:

This is amazing. Really luv your fishes.

Seems you have really taken pain to click them.

:cool:

cluster - not quite yet. ;)

lizard - Takes a lot of patience and waiting. :) I will be glad when I get a tripod as it will make it easier. :)

djdotnet - Cool. :) I'm hoping that this male lives a long time. I'm replacing my community tank and then rebuilding both larger tanks. Once done I'm going to seperate the males/females/fry so I can work on breeding specific looks. :)

cool - It's not a pain to sit and watch fishes for hours. It's a pain to try not to move when taking the picture. :p

Most reactions

Back