parot (my fish) eggs!

bomba

Reaction score
c i said 2 every1 and they didnt believe me my parot fish has give birth to about well 100's and 100@s of eggs! but the thing is i dont no wot to do with them because i got 3 oscars as well and they are jus gonna be eaten! and i dont have a another tank. any advice

my%20fish%206134301.JPG

please thanks.

are they hatched or not? i had the same thing happen to me with my blood parrot and oscar, but none of them hatched, witch other fish is guarding the eggs, that will tell who did the deed

my cichlid is garding the eggs aswell with the parot yes they have hatched and they are all wriggling!

do u have a pic of them both garding them or a close up of the fry i really wanna c what they look like

i no i cant belive it im a dad na jus jokin! ill try and get a pic of them both?

they got little tails and dat wen u look close amazing!

thanks every1.

it might be a low grade flowerhorn, how big is the tank dude, because you might get some trouble if they havnt got there space.

Yea, you never said who the parents are...what fish is the father? Look to make sure that they hatched...98% of Male Parrots are infertile, and I've only heard of Convicts breeding with Parrots... :unsure: :thumbs:

so if it aint my cichlid whos the father den who is?? because them 2 jus gaurd the eggs so... anybody no anything?

thanks

looks like those 2 would be the parents.. i doubt the parrot would let any other fish get that close to the babies

Most reactions

Back