Pair Of Breeding Kribs Free To Good Home

g3o

Reaction score
Livestock: Pair of breeding Kribs
Age and condition: about 8 months old, in excellent health.
Quantity for sale: 1 or 2
Reason for Sale: My comunity tank is not really suitable and they breed a lot.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging:No
Photograph no.

just wondered if you still had these as am setting up a few new tanks in a couple of weeks and this was a species i was interested in getting.
i am not very good with directions into edinburgh though lol can find the airport though!!

just wondered if you still had these as am setting up a few new tanks in a couple of weeks and this was a species i was interested in getting.
i am not very good with directions into edinburgh though lol can find the airport though!!

Hi

Yes they are in my community tank with some newly hatched wrigglers at the moment :).

hiya well if you havent promised them to anyone i would gladly take these off your hands as i could put them in my community for a couple of weeks till i sort out a tank of there own, if you let me know.
thanks

hiya well if you havent promised them to anyone i would gladly take these off your hands as i could put them in my community for a couple of weeks till i sort out a tank of there own, if you let me know.
thanks

excellent, they would love a tank of their own, they wouldn't mind a couple friends to chase either tho :)

great.
will have to have a look and see what tank mates i could have with them.

I have tried to PM you to arrange a time but i cant send you them, can you pm me you email address.
Thx

hiya having read through a bit of the forum i think you have to have a certain amount of post`s before you can pm someone.

have updated my profile and added an email addy if you want to try that if not will maby have to contact the forum admin

hiya having read through a bit of the forum i think you have to have a certain amount of post`s before you can pm someone.

have updated my profile and added an email addy if you want to try that if not will maby have to contact the forum admin

email sent but it has been returned undelivered, can you check the email address is correct.

Most reactions

Back