P F K Aquascaping Contest Now Open

Keiiiiiii, HiiiiiYa, :ninja: Yeah thats right, its a Karate chop!!!!!!!

You scared of the compotition matey??? Compotition helps push our limits, I relish the challange. :D

Dam straight I am, there is only one way Im going to win, thats if no one else enters! :lol: Bring it on Matey! :hey:

pffft :lol: :lol: :hyper:

**runs.

Leave me alone! :p :shifty:

highly unlikely i'd get anything but the wooden spoon but if my little tank's looking half decent in a month or so i'll enter.

getting my new plants to re-do it this week and setting my Co2 up as soon as i get half an hr to hunt in the cellar for the bleach to clean the diffusor :rolleyes:

Final note - the contest is open to UK and Republic of Ireland entrants only.

Of course Moody and Sam have a legitimate shot now. I can't enter. :lol:

I second the "under 12" category, Dave. :lol:

llj :) So glad to have access to a computer that works now.

You can stop right now Llj! I get enough of that from Dave!

Sam

these damn contests are ruining my working day.

i got to bed at 4am today, major prune, washed all plants in the bath, removed all the sand and replaced with new then fiddled about with my lighting timers etc....

bring it on................. i may enter my old cube tank as it is my own work i assume it doesn't matter that i've since sold the tank.

Haha I have nights like that Jim, you start with a small job and it spirals out of control into a complete strip down and redo! :lol: Would think you can enter any tank, doesn't matter if its not still running, as you say its you own work and the rules don't say you cant. That said, please don't, give everyone else a chance!

Sam

I am getting a new tank in a week or two, how longs the comp open for?

Funny guys!!!!

Dave, be nice, or ill fire spitty bits of paper through a biro at Ya!!! :flex:
Llj , watch ya back, or ill give ya a wedgy!!!

:lol: :D :p

Most reactions

Back