Owls 24g D&d Nano

Agreed, looks a lot better for sure. Now you just need to pack it so full of corals you can't see the rock anymore :shifty:

new corals added yes yes yes i will do pics when the tank settles i got

acan, sun coral, plating hydnopora, zoas, trumpet coral and a few cuc and new tubes for the light but they still need fitted

Youve not got a sump have you??

I was told to leave my powerheads off for the first night just incase mine did go walkies (Matt at Fishworld in Oldham), I have the circulation from my sump at least though.

PS I am told when I next go to mention your name and I will get a bacon butty too, is this reet??

haha yeh it was actually ste from fishworld i phoned for advice on what to do with the nem. they are good lads tell him you want him to take you to the hunt lane tavern next door for lunch lol. they are a good bunch of lads in there was speaking to andy lister that used to work in there today as well. he now works for new era.hope you have told him you are also a member of that other forum im on to get 10% discount

ps yeh i have the powerhead off and no i dont have a sump unfortunately

Depends which forum it is. I am a member of a non-sponsored forum that he has a section on, he has leaflets in the shop for that forum, another forum were not happy about that when they visited apparently, that got me £20 knocked off my total of £72. Not bad I think :D Then of course, I got my brew whilst browsing, ###### good idea that.

EDIT - All he asked me do to get that discount was to put some photos of purchases on said forum and mention where they were from.

The shop is not far from where my other half does some deliveries and pick ups for work. If he gets a late afternoon vist there, he will pick me up to take me over again. There was a coral andrew had his eye on, I had been wanting one and its my birthday at the end of the month. I am tempted to ring and ask him to reserve it for me.

was it a forum you werent happy with?? its the forum that i moderate on im talking about can you pm me the one your talking about

im sure matt would hold onto it for you no problem. ill get on his case for you and tell him he better do it. what coral you thinking of getting

Cough, cough :p YOU put a nem in a nano....................... and where is the blooming photo :devil: :fun:

seffie x

:fish:

Most reactions

Back