Outside Guppy Pond......had My Camera With Me.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Just did a photo shoot of my new Bristle Nose setup, & walked past the Guppy pond with camera in hand..... So, I thought why not??

Update of my Guppy pond.... (I have a Black Moore in there to try contain the numbers, but he does not seem to be effective enough....)
Bristleupdate010.jpg

D: That's quite frightening... but pretty amazing too :p What's it like at feeding time?

I am amazed that you can have a tropical fish pond
I am sitting here looking out my window at 6" of snow that has been on the ground for 2 weeks
They are calling for another 6 to 10" coming in this week

I am sitting here looking out my window at 6" of snow that has been on the ground for 2 weeks

we had a similar snow storm this past week here in kentucky(us) it was horrible!

we had a similar snow storm this past week here in kentucky(us) it was horrible!
I work for the power company here in Pa so i spend all day out in this junk
it feels even worse when your 25 ft up on a ladder and the wind is blowing
goo news only 57 days til spring

I've only heard that it can be wonderful outside when it snows, but have no idea what it's like.... Coin flip says that I'm (probably) missing out..... here is one of my other ponds with Angels, Discus, Clown Loach, Kribensis, Orange Chromides, Spanner Barbs, Serpae, Flame tets, Giant Pleco, Shrimp and a few others..... (greenish when the photo was taken earlier today, but quite clear now after 85% water change.....

Bristleupdate014.jpg

:pepsi: :hyper: cool!

Attachments

• Bi9W6QCGkKGrHqUOKjcEs6mnmri9BLRjCpc.gif
    Bi9W6QCGkKGrHqUOKjcEs6mnmri9BLRjCpc.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 89
:good: the ponds are great LV

Do you get decent growth out of the discus in there? I supose in some respects your probably getting closer to natural habitat/behaviour than we get with our tank set ups

If I lived where you are, I would be completely unstoppable with ponds LV. Even though it is summer season there, what you are saying sounds like you really never see a winter.

Most reactions

Back