Our New Tank

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

MR T

Reaction score
This is our new tank (I had to put our as the Mrs would kill me, never see her with a bucket in her hand mind you).

It's a 4 ft tank and the substrate is dredged from the solent and the barrier is made from cornish cobbles.

We have 9 neons, 2 rams, 3 rummy nose tetras, 5 penguin tetras, 4 pentazonas barbs, 4 MALE guppies, 2 bala Sharks, a big ole ansistrus, 1 bronze cory and two golden rams who are guarding eggs so fingers crossed

_fish1.jpg

Comments Please

i like it. the higher gravel on the left and barrier is different from the norm and is cool. mabie add some more corys to be friends with ure bronze

i like it. the higher gravel on the left and barrier is different from the norm and is cool. mabie add some more corys to be friends with ure bronze

The cory doesn't like the substrate - to harsh for him I'm afraid! So I won't be adding anymore...

I really like the way you've got the gravel higher on one side with that rock wall, it looks great. Nice looking tank.

nice tank but the bala sharks need a 6ft minimum

2 bala sharks shouldn't have that much trouble in a 4 foot. 6 foot would be multiple balas.

especially if this is a 4 x 2 x2. but it looks like a 4 x 1 x 2. But still , it's a better home than likely they'll ever get. Great tank mate. good as is. :good:

I am in the process of rehoming my 2 bala sharks. I only have a 3 foot tank and they were tiny when I got them but the largest one is now a good 6"-7" so it's not fair to keep them in there anymore.

I only have the one tank so I am having to take them back to my LFS this weekend which I am gutted about because I have grown very fond of them.

James1971

Most reactions

Back