Our New Rescue Dog

pirate monkey

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I'd like you to meet Ace, our new rescue who we picked up at the weekend. He's a collie x australian kelpie, and only 14 months so still a baby, but a big one! And he's clever, he had the dog flap sussed in minutes :nod:

ned.jpg

DSC00442.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

and I can't leave out Silly, our other dog. She's a collie x staffy, nearly 3. She's also a rescue dog and we got her at 9 months almost 2 years ago.

when she was a pup
DSC00113.jpg

and here she is now
DSC00347.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

(check out the piece of cheese on her paw!)

thanks for looking :good:

That's awesome that you adopted a new dog. He looks very happy in his new home. I love the first pic, it's a good action shot. I'd like to nominate that one for ptom if I still can.

Bless you for rescuing! He's very cute. Looks so precious sleeping in the bed in that 2nd pic. :wub:

They're definitely very cute doggies =)
I'll happily second either of the 2 POTM nominations, and will leave it up to you to pick whether you want to enter pic 1 or 2. I can't choose, as he's just utterly gorgeous in the first and shows his colours so well, but the second is very very cute.

They're definitely very cute doggies =)
I'll happily second either of the 2 POTM nominations, and will leave it up to you to pick whether you want to enter pic 1 or 2. I can't choose, as he's just utterly gorgeous in the first and shows his colours so well, but the second is very very cute.

thanks for nominations guys, didn't realise I had a second one, I didn't get an email to say that I had any replies to the topic... :rolleyes:

and I'm too late to enter now :(

what a waste...

Most reactions

Back