Our Best Friends

Smoothy

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Here are our lovely dogs.....

Our Yokie - she loves playing in the long grass, you wouldn't think she was 14!!
n615692870_302935_305resize.jpg

And again - shading herself on holiday
n615692870_302937_950resize.jpg

Our Border Collie- The loon!! Diabetic and blind now but you wouldn't know it!!
n615692870_302934_9976resizejess.jpg

Hope you like them.

Gorgeous dogs.

POTM nomination for the first picture!!!

How does your blind collie get around?

Our Collie gets around just fine ... used to bang into things at first but now runs around like she can see again :lol:

Still loves to play ball and just listens for it to hit the floor then she's after it like a shot!

I nominate pic three for PTOM. Your collie is so cute!!! Wow, your Yorky is old. She sounds healthy though. How do you treet a diabetic dog? Do you have to take her blood suger a lot? Do you give her insolin shots or pills?

I nominate pic three for PTOM. Your collie is so cute!!! Wow, your Yorky is old. She sounds healthy though. How do you treet a diabetic dog? Do you have to take her blood suger a lot? Do you give her insolin shots or pills?

Awww thanks :)

Yes I have to give our Collie an insulin injection every morning ... then feed her at the exact same time every day too, she has to go to the vets every 3 months or so for a glucose curve.

Our vet said it's the most controlled diabetic dog he's seen :nod: considering her age too ... she's 14 soon too

2nd that pic three. they're both cute. now they're both nominated.

Awww thanks everyone. Our mom and dad also have a doberman cross which i must get a pic on here of him. Such a big softy!! :D

man all those dogs are adorable. I love the first pic...happy as can be

Most reactions

Back