Our 60 Litre Rena Fry Tank

lisaw

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
after a bit of a disaster last week with killing all my new fry ive set up the tank again from scratch so im now going to do a fishless cycle,

here is a new pic of the tank, ive just got a bit of bogwood to add in the center when it has been boiled for long enough to get the staining out of it :good:

IMG_1640.jpg

my dad made the stand for it, he has done such an excellent job you would never tell it was not bought with the tank as new :good: :drool:

what do you think x x

my dad is the absolute nutz at making things he is a DIY god lol he has every tool and bit of machinary going and can make anything, it only cost the price of the paint for me too as he done it out of off cuts of wood he had and he made it for free :good:

if you was close enough to pick up then im sure he would take on some more work at a price obviously :cool:

basildon in essex

Totally off topic but would you dad make me some new kitchen cupboard doors lol
I'm in Essex too and badly need replacements, the person who done them before we moved here was cack and it's a bespoke kitchen!

basildon in essex

Totally off topic but would you dad make me some new kitchen cupboard doors lol
I'm in Essex too and badly need replacements, the person who done them before we moved here was cack and it's a bespoke kitchen!

it depends where in essex you are, i can certainly pass on your details and if he can do it then he will be in touch. :good:

Most reactions

Back