Ot: Does Anyone Have And Know How To Use Photoshop?

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have a couple of pictures that I need layered, but I don't have photoshop here. Does anyone have photoshop and if so, can you help me out?

TY.

No idea how that program works. :p

What exactly do you need?

11x4 is really dis-proportioned. i can stretch it if you wan

flagoverlayds8.jpg

fairly basic overlay with same size as base image. let me know if you want something different. :)

Awesome! Can you dull the color of the flag some more so you can really see the first picture?

And is there any way to make it bigger without distoring it?

And I know 11x4 is weird, but it's the size of a window opening this has to go in...

test01239tff.jpg

sizing should not be a problem, i need to know where you want to lose image, top bottom a bit of both.

I could do them for you, i have photoshop elements 5.0, lmao.

Heres my attempt, i just used soft light and down it a bit on pse.

forconstainine.jpg

I think I've got it set. Thanks for everyone's help. I altered some a bit, and came out with this...it's 11x5, so it works! Yay!!

Attachments

• ROTC3_TXT.JPG
    ROTC3_TXT.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 37
looks good. :good:

If you are looking for more of a "signature" or creative banner, I wouldn't mind helping you out with it. i am a digital painter so photoshop is my niche

Nah- I just have 4 collages to put together-- one for each class year. The top cut-out of the matboard is this weird 11x4 size, so I thought I'd make one of these to put in each one and in the bottom left I'll put the class number. It's unique enough for me...the insignia is actually my battalion's, so that's good enough. :good:

What program did you overlay the font with? The margins are very pixellated

right on. the banner looks good and the white text works well.

Most reactions

Back