Oscar companions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx.......i want to put my own fancy guppys on but the size is to big

I was searching this forum for information on Oscars. I have a 75gal tank and plan on getting a pair of juveniles - pushing it a bit but I have a bt of experience behind me... After reading this thread I think my oscars will be extremely well off! This thread is absolutely ridiculous! The chlidren that were posting really showed themselves up and sounded really stupid and immature. As for that fantastic 85gal - it never appearead in the signature...

I had a pair of kids on my (horse) forum that I run. They caused a lot of arguments and generally made things unpleasant for everyone - on looking at the ISP address I noticed they were posting on the same computer - at roughly the same time... Bit Clarke Kent/Superman - needless to say they were banned (as was the ISP).

I thought this was a friendly forum - if childeren are being argumentative and rude maybe there should be a play pen for them to bicker in??

I may get a pair of oscars (but then again one would still be nice). I'm still researching so I guess I'll go and find a thread that is a bit more sensible...

PS well done for all of you that stood up to this pair. (most of) You did it in an adult and respecful manner - even though they did nothing to gain the respect; nad I have to congratulate you for it. The child concerned now has (possibly - we are yet to see it...) an 85gal tank and hopefully a happy oscar!

this is a family forum and there is to be no bashing of the younger members here. you brought up a topic that was dead just to bash the younger members? if you had something else to add, that would of been another matter.

the younger members here are just learning. i commend them for taking the time to seek out information.

this post is being monitored now. any more bashing and i will close it. in other words, if you don't have anything constructive to add, keep it to yourself!

semper fi

they dont really mean to make trouble, they just dont want good help. They do how ever respond to people who have questions.

leanne said:
I was searching this forum for information on Oscars. I have a 75gal tank and plan on getting a pair of juveniles - pushing it a bit but I have a bt of experience behind me... After reading this thread I think my oscars will be extremely well off! This thread is absolutely ridiculous! The chlidren that were posting really showed themselves up and sounded really stupid and immature. As for that fantastic 85gal - it never appearead in the signature...

I had a pair of kids on my (horse) forum that I run. They caused a lot of arguments and generally made things unpleasant for everyone - on looking at the ISP address I noticed they were posting on the same computer - at roughly the same time... Bit Clarke Kent/Superman - needless to say they were banned (as was the ISP).

I thought this was a friendly forum - if childeren are being argumentative and rude maybe there should be a play pen for them to bicker in??

I may get a pair of oscars (but then again one would still be nice). I'm still researching so I guess I'll go and find a thread that is a bit more sensible...

PS well done for all of you that stood up to this pair. (most of) You did it in an adult and respecful manner - even though they did nothing to gain the respect; nad I have to congratulate you for it. The child concerned now has (possibly - we are yet to see it...) an 85gal tank and hopefully a happy oscar!
semper fi........i think u should close this before anyone replys to this post

leanne, you make me sick. Im not a kid i am 13 years old. A Teenager who has had fish since i was born.

As for the 85 gal. It leaked and was taken back to the lfs.

I just think u should leave us alone. I admitt we never knew alot but now we do. You just opened this thread to bash me and my friend Silva. We are on different computers. We are not the same person.

gee if you were a teacher i don't know how long your students will last in your class before they sue you or have a nervous break down from some evil women.

I thought this was a friendly forum as well untill you came along.
how old are you? youre probably much older then me and Silva and u start a fight with us. gee i wonder how many friends u have.

you should be banned from this forum im reporting you to a mod even though one knows

a mod better close this now

P.S some of the people that argued against me were teenagers themselves.

EDIT: Your tanks are way over stocked aswell so iw ouldnt talk and u have 2 orandas in a 5 gal! and a blue lobster in a five gal!

rofl, :rofl:

Hey leanne, i am not going to retaliate to your little hissy fit okay? Just 1 thing, if you are an adult you should understand that people, especially teenagers, make mistakes so stop acting like your younger than me. :no:

hahahah :rofl:

she aint a teacher

i just sed that if she was oen she would be really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back