Orange Sharks 94 Litre Marine Attempt!

ok the sand is now in :D

tank is realllyyyy cloudy now, im gonna have to take some water out to top it up with plain ro!

got some live rock rubble for my sump type thing today, and some RO water to top up to get to the right salinity

im going to get my CUC on wednesday :D

new update :D not really on update but hey ho

Did a 50% water change and then added my clean up crew...14 hermit crabs and 9 turbo snails and i got a really good deal on them

hermits are £3.50 each and turbo snails are £2.50 each at my lfs so it should of cost me £71.50 and i paid...£19 for them :D the perks of staff discount!

i think im going to get 6 more hermits and 1 more turbo snails on saturday because 14 and 9 just seem too odd numbers :D

Shouldnt you get more Snails than Hermits!

bought 3 more snails today to take the tally up to 12 snails!

i have SO much algae its unbelievable

EDIT: just did a test

Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 0 - 5
PH: 8.4
SG: 1.023, its been that consistantly now

im going to get a pair of percula clowns if there are no problems as the CUC will have been in for 2 weeks by then

just saw a huge claw and some hairrrry legs popping out of a hole in my live rock :S

Yikes, prolly a gorilla crab... Usually not good to have these in your tank.

My hermit crabs are losing the ends of their shells is their a reason for this?

i have bought some shells but they are nowhere to be seen

plumbed in my RO unit tonight (absoloute nightmare :lol:)

I bought my first fish today :D

2 percula clowns!

also i bought a trochus snail? I think its a trochus snail anyway

pictures will be up tommorow or monday

out of interest...my lfs has a really nice black percula which is larger than my current ones, would he be compatible with them?

thanks,

orange shark

Most often not as the large ones are female and will fight with the female in your tank.

Most reactions

Back