Opinions On Rescrape A 130 Litre Tank

Krishan

Reaction score
Hello,

Firstly I apologies if I have posted this in the wrong topic, was not sure whether its here or on members
aquarium pictures.

I wanted some opinions on this tank, as Im getting bored of the layout, so was looking for advice what I
can do.

The tank is a TropiQuarium 88, and it holds 130 litres. Tomorrow my external filter will be coming the
allpondsolutions 1400 l/h.

The current stocking is around 12 guppies, 2 pink kissing gouramis and a bristlenose plec.

The background is a shiny dark blue, and substrate is 30kg of Argos play sand, which I have had for around 2 years now. The tank has fake plants.

I was wondering whether to leave the background as it is, or to paint it black. I was thinking of getting
rid of the play sand, and getting new black sand, as on the play sand you can see the poop quite alot as
shown in the picture.

At the moment the layout of the tank looks bare.

I have attached a picture for you guys to see, and looking forward to how you would redo this whole tank if it was yours.

Since you have very little in there, or rather, what is in there is easy to remove, you're basically starting with an open rectangle.  The world is your oyster.  Take a look around in the members pictures area for some starting ideas.

Just looked at your stocking.
Those gourami grow to about 12 inches each! In other words, they need a bigger tank
confused.gif

Most reactions

Back