Ooops Me May Have Been A Bit Naughty

lilfishie

Its a kinda MAGIC!! ^_^
Reaction score
I was very naughty and brought 2 bettas today :lol:

i very nice PK male, he is a lilac colour with some blue on him, best part was the price £2! (yes they knew he was male!)

then a pretty little female for my sister, she is white with a tiny bit of red in her fins again was £2.

the reason i got the male for the price of a female was: someone had returned him for the fact he was male, so as he was returned he said i could have him for the price of a female cause he was originally brought as a female!

will get piccys of both once they have settled :wub:

i very nice PK male, he is a lilac colour with some blue on him, best part was the price £2! (yes they knew he was male!)

then a pretty little female for my sister, she is white with a tiny bit of red in her fins again was £2.

the reason i got the male for the price of a female was: someone had returned him for the fact he was male, so as he was returned he said i could have him for the price of a female cause he was originally brought as a female!

will get piccys of both once they have settled :wub:
Bargains :good: They sound gorgeous too, cant wait to see piccies.

Oooh they both sound lovely - esp that male, colouring sounds gorgeous and what a great price!! :D

he's currently floating in his new 5.5 gal home, with sand substate, live plants and bogwood, best part is i probably have a CT pair coming soon to :lol:

:lol: I knew it wouldn't be long before you started adding to your collection. Hurry with the pics :good:

Can't argue with the prices! What great additions! Can't wait to see some pics. :good:

At least i didn't smuggle them in this time :lol: anyway piccy time!

PK's tank: he shares with an Amano Shrimp which he doesn't bother at all (this is the same shrimp that attacked my females though :lol:)
SP_A0342.jpg

Only one i could get of him, he is so hyper active!
SP_A0339.jpg

and last but not least the Girlie, currently has a 6 gal all to herself
SP_A0335.jpg

Sorry about the quality taken on my phone, will try get some better ones when he calms down a bit :lol:

And they both need naming :good:

She is such a sweetie......what about Pearl.

You can tell he's a PK boy can't you.....I just love the look of them....so butch lol

Most reactions

Back