Online Aquarium Suppliers

alexlark

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

After converting from tropicals to marines 18 months ago I have successfully kept a 4ft FOWLR tank going and recently added 2 corals which are doing very well. However, my tank does not have a sump or a skimmer! So I am looking to upgrade.

I want to buy a tank, sump and stand. All pre drilled etc.
Or even a tank (pre drilled) and stand. I will then build the sump myself.

I remember seeing a link on here ages ago for a really good supplier doing the whole lot, even the pipe work! But I can't find it now!! :no:

Does anyone have any links and recommendations?

Good afternoon all,

After converting from tropicals to marines 18 months ago I have successfully kept a 4ft FOWLR tank going and recently added 2 corals which are doing very well. However, my tank does not have a sump or a skimmer! So I am looking to upgrade.

I want to buy a tank, sump and stand. All pre drilled etc.
Or even a tank (pre drilled) and stand. I will then build the sump myself.

I remember seeing a link on here ages ago for a really good supplier doing the whole lot, even the pipe work! But I can't find it now!! :no:

Does anyone have any links and recommendations?

Not sure of an online shop that do it but I know Southwest Marines do them and they are just over the bridge from Wales.

Thanks Morri I will check them out. I get a lot of my kit off the net but I get most of my livestock from Maidenhead Aquatics in Cardiff.

Thanks Victor, I'll take a look when I'm home from work. Firewall is blocking it in work!! :saddam:

Most reactions

Back