Online Aquarium Store

I think i've worked out why their prices are so good. :lol:

haha i think so..starting to regret it now..hopefully it will come without any cracks or problems

Their Hydor Koralia power heads are very cheap compared to elsewhere, which is what i had my eye on. Though i think i'd rather pay extra from somewhere else rather than have to wait ages for it to be delivered.

if you try and phone it just rings and rings.

I have the number they rang me off twice,different from the one on the site which is useless.Anyone need it give me a buzz :good:

Their Hydor Koralia power heads are very cheap compared to elsewhere, which is what i had my eye on. Though i think i'd rather pay extra from somewhere else rather than have to wait ages for it to be delivered.

If it actually does come on tuesday it will be 11 days..although monday was a bank holiday.

Well I now have no choice but to run out tomorrow and buy another tank as the fish I was expecting next week are arriving tomorrow!!!!! So when I speak to the useless so and so's I shall be cancelling my order, they will also get my opinion on their service :D

i have used charterhouse aquatics a few times that all come next day cant fault them really (free delivery next day if over £50)

Used seapet aswell 1-2 days delivery but had to wait 3 days for stock to come in

aquacabra are good on price a few freinds have used them all next day (thier just up the road from me)

i would rather pay an extra few quid to a company i trust tbh than some fly by nite

I used www.aquatics-online.co.uk today and I'm really impressed with their prices. We'll see how long it takes to arrive though to make proper judgement :)

Most reactions

Back