One may be gone...

I dunno many little kids that like to torture animals. I think you might wanna alert the authorities to your neighbor kid there...kids like tat grow up to be serial killers. *eep* :crazy:

oppositearmor said:
No, I am not saying the superfighters aren't as worth as much.  I knew the "Super Fighters" looked pretty bad, almost dead, so I knew he wouldn't get them, then, I tried long and hard for my dad to get me it.
[snapback]906607[/snapback]​
I'm sorry, but that made absolutely no sense at all to me.
**scratches head**
There is no way you could know if they would buy them or not....so technically speaking you shouldn't have showed them another fish to possible buy and help mutilate/torture/kill.

oppositearmor said:
and btw, your not the ones that has 40 stiches in his (or her) head.
Uh, exactly what does that have to do with anything? If you can post a thread you could have mentioned that letting them kill each other was wrong. -_-

SRC said:
I dunno many little kids that like to torture animals. I think you might wanna alert the authorities to your neighbor kid there...kids like tat grow up to be serial killers. *eep* :crazy:

oppositearmor said:
No, I am not saying the superfighters aren't as worth as much.  I knew the "Super Fighters" looked pretty bad, almost dead, so I knew he wouldn't get them, then, I tried long and hard for my dad to get me it.
I'm sorry, but that made absolutely no sense at all to me.
**scratches head**
There is no way you could know if they would buy them or not....so technically speaking you shouldn't have showed them another fish to possible buy and help mutilate/torture/kill.

oppositearmor said:
and btw, your not the ones that has 40 stiches in his (or her) head.
Uh, exactly what does that have to do with anything? If you can post a thread you could have mentioned that letting them kill each other was wrong. -_-
[snapback]906617[/snapback]​
Ok, first off, that was sorta obvious, and that was the day I got stitches, on my head, I couldn't think straight.

What happened, oppositearmor, that you had 40 stitches?

I think that you thought fast and well to try to save the little fellow. You did the best you knew. I'd rather see a kid be a little reticent to get in people's faces in public than too quick to jump into it. After all you didn't need another 40 nor did your dad! :lol:

SRC said:
Yeah, he grew up to be an alcoholic and was a father at 18.

Synirr said:
SRC said:
I dunno many little kids that like to torture animals.  I think you might wanna alert the authorities to your neighbor kid there...kids like tat grow up to be serial killers. *eep*  :crazy:
Yeah, he grew up to be an alcoholic and was a father at 18.
[snapback]906751[/snapback]​

That's sad but the father at 18 bit is a tad irrelevant... :/ my mum's parents had her at twenty and mum is perfectly responsible, sometimes a little too much so.

Most reactions

Back