Omigosh Help D:

Rexx0rz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
my platy seems to have a few white spots on her tail i never noticed before, just on her tail though, they are a bit big like "o" that big or something, i'm not sure if its ick or something?!!?! its just on her a tail and only a couple, the other platies seem fine, i have 7 in the tank, what should i do? oh yeah +15 babies. D:
i don't have a med tank either, omigosh i don't want them all to die T__T

my platy seems to have a few white spots on her tail i never noticed before, just on her tail though, they are a bit big like "o" that big or something, i'm not sure if its ick or something?!!?! its just on her a tail and only a couple, the other platies seem fine, i have 7 in the tank, what should i do? oh yeah +15 babies. D:
i don't have a med tank either, omigosh i don't want them all to die T__T

check water stats,
increase temp to 28+
increase aeration
confirm whether it is whitespot
if so treat with WS3 or protozin or similar

ammonia level is 0 ph is about 7.0 - 7.2 around there. D:

so should i add ick guard?

how could i confirm it? D:

ammonia level is 0 ph is about 7.0 - 7.2 around there. D:

so should i add ick guard?

how could i confirm it? D:

Hey,
can you test for nitrate and nitrite?
if not I would do a 30% water change as a precaution to start with,

Does the platys tail look like it is covered in salt?
if so then yes this is ick/whitespot and you can start treating,

Other way around - NO2 is nitrite :p But, yeah - ammonia and ammonium like you said.
If you could post a picture, I'm sure someone would be able to tell if it's ich.

my camera is dead. D:
i didnt see any testing kit for those, should i try and get some? :{

DSC00886.jpg

this is the fish i see white dot on, it's at the end of her tail, where it is clear, i'm not sure if it was always there, but i can see it clearly in the light,
you cant see in the photo, it's really hard to see. but there is some white spots, and like a line of white, its small D:

but yeah... hopefully u understand what i mean

Most reactions

Back