omg people are stupid

Have you ever noticed the little tags at places like petco that give info about the species its always in the smallest print Adult Size: 12" when it should really read Adult Size: 12" AKA too big for a goldfish bowl in case you're ignorant :/

Strangely enough my local WALMART has their tanks labeled with a picture of the fish, common name, scientific name, adult length, diet, suggested tankmates, habits, and demeanor.

Sky042 said:
Strangely enough my local WALMART has their tanks labeled with a picture of the fish, common name, scientific name, adult length, diet, suggested tankmates, habits, and demeanor.
I was browsing PetSmart's fish today while waiting for the manager to order something for me. I noticed the tags all had the same thing...I wish they'd include minimum tank size too :/

they really should be labeling the tank, or at least ask a few routine questions before they sell the fish to you

one of the stores I go to has the common name, scientific name, aggression, adult size, feeding, suitable tank mates, minimum tank size, "happy" number (eg: shoaling fish, prefer other members of their species), tank temperature, tank pH.... those signs take up half the store :lol:

Most reactions

Back