Omg! Look At This! This Is Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pity the unlucky soul get it it gave me my soul and i pity the soul LOL im an idiot i know anyway i pity whoever ends up wasteing their money on the fake whale brain

Well who take pity on my soul man. My hubby says he would not give me a penny for that whale's soul. Now can you see through me I would tell him it had gone to it's rightful owner in the post and that I need the money for to make my own wee soul happy.
Am I mad ??

obviouslly fake didn't the whale turn out to be a female and he refers to "he gave me his soul" or something

Is that the only reason you think the auction might be a tad suspect...?
-_-

I remember a bloke that was selling an air guitar once.. classic.

Cheers
Squid
Many people still do ! and people still actually buy them :S

My friend bought one for her hubby for his b'day once! Came in a box with replacement strings too and instructions on how to look cool whilst playing.
:S

Of all the tings that actually DO SELL, why do I sometimes struggle to sell legitimate things????

Would anyone like to bid on the socks I am wearing right now?

:lol: It is ludicrous. While I do not doubt that whales have souls I very much doubt it would contact someone thousands of miles away and give them it's soul!!! I mean Duh! :X To be honest if there was an obvious show that the money was going to a charity to save whales then it's harmless, but to get idiots bidding on it just because they're that stupid well.....actually I wonder if I could pretend to have the soul and mane hair of Desert orchid or Red Rum. :shifty: Could make a fortune. :lol:
Hugs,
P.

the use of getting this would be?...................

No Idea! Perhaps it would look good on the mantle place! :hey:

I don't think you can have domain name on your mantelpiece dear. So I guess the use of it would be to hope people will come and visit the site you have linked to that domain name. At the time, if people had known about it, WhaleinThames.com would have been quite likely to get visited a lot. Right now though, after it has happened, I think it would be a waste of money :p
Personally I think the person has simply typed out a story to amuse the people on ebay when trying to raise money for the protection of the whales. But perhaps I'm reading that wrong.

I sell on eBay and surely this is against the rules? I've just seen it on the national news on Yahoo! - So eBay must know about it and should surely remove it...

I mean, what do you actually recieve?

Of all the tings that actually DO SELL, why do I sometimes struggle to sell legitimate things????

Would anyone like to bid on the socks I am wearing right now?

I might have a good thing for you if you're stuggling to sell stuff... PM me.

What I can't understand is why would 13 people even bother bidding on this tripe, lovely arguement on the sellers part but which whale planet does he live on ?

Ebay appear to have come to their senses and actually removed the item.

Some people are weird did they honestly think they would get away with it?

About bidding on junk....my buddy Anthony put up a paperclip and a KFC salt packet for a joke - and sold them - the guy wrote to him saying don't bother sending them, he paid and all he was after was the good feedback - so really a lot of this is about buying positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back