Omg! I Thought You Guys With Your Water Bridges Were Mad!

i wonder how often the fish actually use that, not very often i would imagine, i expect they feel a bit exposed and spooked.

Pretty cool though.

i dont like it to my it looks tacky. but the short tube witht he 90 degree angle tubings to connect them with the short clear tube is cool just not the whole ceiling one.

i dont like it to my it looks tacky. but the short tube witht he 90 degree angle tubings to connect them with the short clear tube is cool just not the whole ceiling one.

I don't like it either. I like fish tanks to look as natural as poss and big plastic pipes sticking out of it doesnt work for me. Makes me think of those hamster cages with the pipes going everywhere... but with fish. -_-

Interesting idea, but i bet its a nightmare to clean- how on earth would you clean inside the tunnels if there was say a really bad algae bloom, or retrieve a dead fish?

That thing's fantastic. I usually like tanks that look like an imaginary piece of pond/river but that tank is so impressive.

It reminds me of the fad we had 20 years ago for 'American' acrylic tanks, things like 2 hex tanks connected by pipes. If it's done well, it can look fantastic.

Part of my dream tank is a tunnel in a darkened room where you can watch fish congregate in a small space without them knowing it.

I would LOVE to have a couple of those! Imagine how much the fish must love it! All that swimming room!
I imagine with the new-fangled magnetic algae scrapers, cleaning wouldn't be TOO difficult. Then again, I can see it being a bit difficult to reach...

Most reactions

Back