Ok Who Votes That My Grandmother Should Get A 5 Gallon Tank?

the_lock_man said:
Robbo makes a fair point, here. SeaGoddess, this type of thing belongs on Facebook, where the people you communicate with are friends, and at your level. On here, the majority of us are adult, with an adults viewpoint.
+ whatever.

As an aside, has the Apostrophe Police made a booboo? :p

Robbo89 said:
Robbo makes a fair point, here. SeaGoddess, this type of thing belongs on Facebook, where the people you communicate with are friends, and at your level. On here, the majority of us are adult, with an adults viewpoint.

+1
+2

+3
C'mon guys let's see if we can make it to ' +100 ' by the end of the day! ;)

TallTree01 said:

+1
+2

+3
C'mon guys let's see if we can make it to ' +100 ' by the end of the day!
wink.png

+4

Not it you don't want me to lock it you won't. It doesn't prove much apart from the fact that someone is bound to miscount, which is amusing but not really useful.

A question was asked, it's been answered, let's stop labouring the point and see if the OP has anything more to add. For all we know her grandmother had asked for a tank and the question was about an appropriate size.

Why does everybody do this on the forum. You ask a question and they try and give you advice or go off topic. Rather annoying.

I say 'aye'. It'll keep anybody good company.

Colonel Dibble said:
Why does everybody do this on the forum. You ask a question and they try and give you advice or go off topic. Rather annoying.

I say 'aye'. It'll keep anybody good company.
Isn't that the point of asking a question, getting advice?

For example, which fish is more agressive, a gourami or a betta? Aye.

Doesn't really make sense.....

Ughhhh. I was asking a question. She wants a tank. Why else would I ask. She is just one of those people who is silly about things. 

I work in the community and mainly with the elderly. I think if your grandmother would love a fish tank and (depending on her abilities) you would be able to help her maintain it then it would be just awesome to fulfill her wish! :)

SeaGoddess said:
Ughhhh. I was asking a question. She wants a tank. Why else would I ask. She is just one of those people who is silly about things.
Wait, I'm kind of confused. Why are you debating on getting your grandmother a tank if you say she wants one?? Is it because you don't want to spend the money or you're afraid she won't take care of it?

Noahsfish said:

Wait, I'm kind of confused. Why are you debating on getting your grandmother a tank if you say she wants one?? Is it because you don't want to spend the money or you're afraid she won't take care of it?

Yes, I agree.
I too want a cat, a squirrel, a hamster, a pair of ferrets, another dog, and an 8f tank too which would be my 6th. Should I get any of them?
If your grandmother is up to maintaining the tank, then why not providing you cycle it first, have a filter and heater etc..so she's got to do as little input as possible if she's a beginner. Otherwise there's no point buying and setting up the whole lot only to end up with a sick or dead fish.

Trust me she will keep it clean. My nana is weird and I can tell she wants them (you know how that is) But she won't do it. She will say quote "Well I should get one of these. Oh I don't need one..." She would love it.

Great, you should get her one then if you 100% positive she's ready to take care of it.

Most reactions

Back