Ok I Got Snap Happy.

NaughtyT

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I decided yesterday to start recaping my tanks while cleaning them,seeing as i have 11 tanks running just now it took quite a while (12 hours or so infact) to do all the tanks because i totally emptied them all of decor (and some of substrate) and started with a black scaping canvas.

And seeing as i worked so hard on the tanks all day,i got very snap happy with the camera,i also managed to get pics of my clown loaches and botia loaches while the tank was clear of hiding places.

Hope you enjoy the picture over load

My 400 litre community tank and some of it's inhabitants

It's a bit cloudy as i had just finished the big clean,is really clear today :D

DSCF9623.jpg

DSCF9563.jpg

DSCF9578.jpg

DSCF9582.jpg

DSCF9581.jpg

DSCF9622.jpg

DSCF9624.jpg

DSCF9627.jpg

DSCF9630.jpg

DSCF9631.jpg

DSCF9648.jpg

DSCF9673.jpg

DSCF9686.jpg

I'm really happy with how the tank looks and with the stocking,except for the cigar sharks,they will be rehomed soon as they will get huge (as i found out after being told by LFS that they get to a max of 6 inches :angry: )

I will post the other tanks and fish in the next post.............

My daughters tank with guppies,platys,mollies,blue neons and black neons.

It's very girly indeed

DSCF9611.jpg

DSCF9612.jpg

The fluval edge,home to a betta and some cories,oh and a baby bristlenose who will be moved ones hes bigger.

DSCF9690.jpg

DSCF9664.jpg

My divided betta tank

This half is home to Ripple and some cories

DSCF9636.jpg

DSCF9655.jpg

This half is home to Bob and some cories
DSCF9652.jpg

DSCF9660.jpg

My 2 Oscars,housed in seperate tanks,sorry never got round to taking photos of thier full tanks

Churchill

DSCF9596.jpg

Grouch

DSCF9601.jpg

My tiger barb tank (decorated by my son

DSCF9617.jpg

And i will add in the axolotl tanks too even though they are amphibians
DSCF9593.jpg

My 2 baby axies

wild type
DSCF9591.jpg

and a leuchistic
DSCF9592.jpg

And mudkip who i got from Doktor Doris on here a few weeks ago

DSCF9616.jpg

DSCF9608.jpg

Apologies for the over load of photos,i couldn't help myself LOL

love it its looking really good are they cigar sharks with the red tails i like them

Yes they are cigar sharks,i have 5 of them and really do like them but i'm looking at rehoming some,or maybe all of them as i was misinformed by the LFS about thier potential size :( and i'm not so sure my 400litre is big enough for them all at full size.Such a pity as they are great fish to watch and get on great in the community tank

looking really well..love the shoal of clown loaches, by far the best way to keep these beauties!

Thanks,yes i believe loaches should be in as big a group as possible,they are also so much more fun in a large group,i really hope to one day have a big clown loach only tank with a huge group of them.The red and yellow tailed botia loaches are good fun too,and i also have a big enough group of them to see them displaying all the time.

Wow thats some really nice looking tanks people have there... I love the bettas.

Ripples i think it was looked slightly like my bubbles lol

i thougthey where i think they are great but they do get quite big probably too big for 400L

i love all the other setups too very nice :good: :good:

Thankyou,Yea,i really wish i could keep them as i really do love them but i feel it would be unfair on them,if i can ever find the space for a bigger community tank these guys would be top of my stocking list.

And finally,my malwai tank,yes there is a pink kissing gourami in the tank,he was picking on my large plec and sucking on his eyes and rather than dispose of him i just threw him in the cichlid tank thinking they would more than likely make a meal of him,but infact he lives in there quite happily :rolleyes:

fishpics26.jpg

fishpics23.jpg

and some of it's residents

fishpics15.jpg

fishpics16.jpg

fishpics18.jpg

fishpics19.jpg

fishpics21.jpg

Most reactions

Back