OK, back to it!

October FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

chrisrm

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So, after a few years away, a divorce and having to sell everything fishy. I now find myself in a position that it like to get back too it!
Unfortunately gone are the days of me having the space for 6x2x2 aquariums and big cichlids (for now:devil:) so ill have to settle for something a little more modest. a 3x2x2 would work, but hard to find (without spending a fortune) I've found a 2x2 cube at a really good price but I'm not sure what I should/could stock it with.
I know the footprint limits me, so I'm just after some ideas. I'd quite like it to be heavily planted. but I was also thinking it would lend itself to a nice African setup, big rock pile in the middle, but I've only ever had SA/CA setups and generic community tanks before so not sure. id love to hear some suggestions....

I know it's a very slim chance of finding what you want even in good condition but always check for 2nd hand tanks (Facebook marketplace / Gumtree). It could save you a few quid 🤷‍♂️

As Matt has already stated, used tanks would be a better option to keep the costs down. But yes, finding well sized tanks for a bargain isn't always that simple.

Its to bad you are over seas
My roomie has a 50 gallon bowfront I think she wants to get rid of
Personally I dont like the tank as it has routered openings and a giant lip all the way around

What’s your water hardness/ GH?

Most reactions

Back