Ok And Is Mine Pregnant...lol....lots Of Pregnant Platies!

Did she have any more debbie? x

Hi Rach

No she didn't have anymore, just got the 2....lol....they are now in my fry tank with some molly fry I have, and hell they are growing like mad...infact they seem to have overtaken some of my molly fry...how are your's doing? Have the others you thought were pregnant had anymore? My corydora spawned yesterday, was excited, but unfortunately they are both females so the eggs would not of fertilised with no male in the tank...mind you I cannot cope with more fry at the moment, as 2 of my other mollies ready to drop soon....I do love my little baby ones though, spend ages just watching em swim about.

Debbie

LOL I am dancing around....as I have just found another little baby platy, was just gazing at my tank, and thought, blimey I see a little pair of eyes, managed to catch it and put it in my fry tank, I am well chuffed, it is the same size as my other 2 platy fry...and has done well to survive in my tank for 3 weeks....!

Gosh I am sat here smiling like mad...ha! :):):) Think I need to get a life!

aww they are sooo cute! well done debbs, you are doing a great job, even if they taking over your house :lol: :lol: :lol: .... im not laughing, im smiling lol

shelagh xxxx

Most reactions

Back