Oh Pleeaaseee Have Sympathy And Help A Girl Out

Go on line to www.thatpetplace they have rubber gloves that will go up to your shoulders. I had the same problem, it can get very serious. The gloves are orange and blue, and a little big, but they were a live saver for my hands and arms. They are not very expensive either.

You can use gloves that are latex and powder free. I use these when I am cleaning or changing water in my tanks. They seem to work pretty well. I got purple ones on time and had to switch colors because Buddy my big Oscar would attack my hands, HEHEHEHE! I hope this helped, I feel for you. If you are really having to get your hands down in the tank, I use to put a little Vaseline band above my wrist. It helped my glove stick better and keep water out of my glove.

Typically the latex/powder free gloves that are colored are actually nitrile gloves. They're good for folks that are allergic to latex, but sometimes have a lotion on the inside that could get into the tank if your tank is deeper than the length of the gloves, which is likely. It's actually recommended that you wear gloves to change the water in your tanks due to diseases like TB, which not only affect fish, but can make humans deathly sick if it gets into your body through sores/openings. If you look online, there are gloves sold specifically for this purpose. They're very long...like waders for your hands/arms.

Go to a pond shop. I got a pair of gloves specificly for fish and after the glove bit there is a water proof bit that covers arms up to shoulders.

Try that Udder cream and a pair of socks or cotton gloves. Before you go to bed put the lotion on and put either the socks or gloves on. Sleep with them on and in the morning the lotion will have had a chance to do it job.

It's ok you can stop replying lol I don't keep 17 bettas any more and my hands are fine :p

Most reactions

Back