Oh No What A Mistake

5teady_2012

Here to help
Reaction score
I decided i would put all my male fighters together for just one night while i cleaned all the dividers, so thought 24 hours wont be too bad but oh no........................

APRIL FOOLS ROFL

you were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gunna get the sharp end of my tongue then 5teady until i saw the end bit, april the 1st already blimey this month has flown by :lol:

you were sooooooooooooooooooooooooo gunna get the sharp end of my tongue then 5teady until i saw the end bit, april the 1st already blimey this month has flown by :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep lol, past by quick....

It's not even April Fools here yet. :p Still March 31st. :lol:
a simple change of your clock will sort out that problem :good:

lol.. yea its 7:20 pm on march 31st over here lol

Speaking of april fools, is your sig a april fools lengh?

:lol:

its def still the 31st in the u.s. but that was a good one... i had the oh no u didnt look on my face..

Lol..I didn't think 5teady was silly enough to do that but I still had the same face on me as well! Totally forgot that in a couple hours ( for me) its gonna be April Fools! Thanks for reminding me 5teady!! :p

oooo go careful the forum sig police is about, or shall we just call him, the fry loveing snitch :lol:

tssssssssssssssssssss

as Steven Seagal would say....i'm out for justice and i dont care who gets hurt in the process :hey:

Most reactions

Back