of these fish

wrs

Michelle's Hot
Reaction score
well theres no air thing in the tank becaue bettas dont need one, and this isnt a question of what will bettas be goodw/,just which ones wont need the airation.

zebra danio
platy
molly
black skirt tetra
cory cats

All danios need airation!
as for the others sorry I :dunno:

They all need aeration. Only labyrinth fish don't require aeration and of those Betta are about it you can put in something so small.

I have had my danio is the Explorer Eclipse 2 gallon by mareland for 2 years. There is no air stone. The bio-wheel provides the air I was told. They are strong healhty and happy.

BB

Gotta have filtration, thats too small a tank for no type of filtration or aeration. Just buy a small hob filter, it'll save on space.

BettaBabe said:
I have had my danio is the Explorer Eclipse 2 gallon by mareland for 2 years. There is no air stone. The bio-wheel provides the air I was told. They are strong healhty and happy.

BB
No need for an air stone with a bio wheel like that. Those disturb the surface as they filtrate the water and allow gas exchange.

well it was labled wrong, its only 1.5 gallons. ill have 2 get a filter i supose, how much does a little 1 like that one mentiond cost?

Hi wrs :)

None of those fish will fit in a 1 1/2 gallon tank either with or without a filter and heater.

About all you could fit in with a betta in that tank is an African
Dwarf Frog.

On the positive side, ADFs are kind of cute. ;)

yeah, i dont like frogs, lol. maybe a snail. or a shripm? dont really like them either, but i kinda want there 2 be more then 1 fish in there.

Hi wrs :)

Snails will be fine. :nod: I'm not as sure about the shrimp though. :unsure:

Most reactions

Back