O Well Would You Fancy That !

BornSurvivor

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
please tell me if you think these combinations of fish will work .I have reasearched about them all day and here my new fish are

pencil fish
guppies
swordtail's
clown/khuli loach

do you think these will live peacefully together or not plaese tell me your view and thoughts

BornSurvivor :rolleyes:

i think these fish will live comfortably i no the guppies swordtails and the loaches will :good: because me gf mother have them in hers and i geuss the pencil fish will aswell :unsure:

If it's a new tank, or recently cycled tank, I'd wait a couple of months before adding the Guppies. We really need to know the size of the tank first, though.

they should live peacefully, I dunno about the pencilfish though.... also the khuli's need sand, and the loaches need a big tank. the loaches need to be in groups and guppies need to be at a trio of 2 females for each male unless you have all males or all females.

The livebearers will be fine with clown and kuhli loaches. I have no experience with pencilfish.

Just be sure the tank can handle a foot long fish if you get clown loaches. It will take them awhile to reach a foot, but they can get to 5-6 inches pretty fast ... and even at 6 inches, they're too big for alot of tanks.

The livebearers will be fine with clown and kuhli loaches. I have no experience with pencilfish.

Just be sure the tank can handle a foot long fish if you get clown loaches. It will take them awhile to reach a foot, but they can get to 5-6 inches pretty fast ... and even at 6 inches, they're too big for alot of tanks.

yeh but for them to grow that quickly you have to have a big tank and hell of alot of food so realy mate you have alot of time to save up for a bigger tank and if they get to big you can always take them back to the shop and get a smaller one

All those fish you pick are peaceful, but pencilfish prefer soft water and guppies prefer hard water.

Most reactions

Back