Now Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is anything left after all the queries you've had I'd be interested in one of the bateri and one of the var petite, although I think they may all have been snapped up! :)

£5 posted sounds great, pm paypal or method of payment and all sorted

Payment details sent mate

If you dont mind taking the smaller ones then yes of course i can do that for you hun :). Just goto pop out so will send payment details once im back :)
Yeah fine, whichever ones you don't send to Adam/Di :) and yes please confirm cuz don't think I still got your details from last time.

Payment details sent hun

If there is anything left after all the queries you've had I'd be interested in one of the bateri and one of the var petite, although I think they may all have been snapped up! :)

Will let you know mate.... upto now the only thing i think is left is the unknown anubias... (probably broad leaf bateri tbh?)and 1 x bartei

Can do it for £9 Posted?, if phishyphil isnt interested

I might be interested in 2 x Anubias nana var petite if you decide to split. if you do let me know the price and if you have any left after the above buyers interest. thanks

2x £4.00 var petite = £8

so say £6 posted?

not sure who has bought and who has not but if they are still available I will take for them for £6 posted. If they have gone or you would rather sell them to someone who has ordered more, thats no worries. what ever is best for you.

thanks

i also would like 2 of each if you split, if you do split i recon those are all sold, di

1x £4.50 barteri
1x £4.00 var petite

can i just had the above, i think you have enough interest to sell the others, di

That's fine... have PM'ed you

I might be interested in 2 x Anubias nana var petite if you decide to split. if you do let me know the price and if you have any left after the above buyers interest. thanks

2x £4.00 var petite = £8

so say £6 posted?

not sure who has bought and who has not but if they are still available I will take for them for £6 posted. If they have gone or you would rather sell them to someone who has ordered more, thats no worries. what ever is best for you.

thanks

No that's fine mate... Have PM'ed you :)

Hello!

I am just trying to start up a planted tank and was hoping these would be suitable for my tank. It's been set up with plastic plants for a long time, so it's fully cycled etc.. Soft acidic water (ph-6-6.5) and 2 x 25W juwel bulbs. Would this suit this type of plant? I was going to tie it onto some bogwood if I could...

I would be interested in the large unknown plant and the two smaller bunches of anubia...would you consider a deal on all three?

Many thanks

Anna

Hello!

I am just trying to start up a planted tank and was hoping these would be suitable for my tank. It's been set up with plastic plants for a long time, so it's fully cycled etc.. Soft acidic water (ph-6-6.5) and 2 x 25W juwel bulbs. Would this suit this type of plant? I was going to tie it onto some bogwood if I could...

I would be interested in the large unknown plant and the two smaller bunches of anubia...would you consider a deal on all three?

Many thanks

Anna

Hi, these are usually considered easy to grow plants, they are normally a recommendation to new keepers of planted tank because of there ease. The tank going by your description sounds fine.

They (apart from the crypts) need to be attached to wood/rock... anything which it can attach itself to... they just cant be buried within a substrate.

Of course i can do a deal....

Total is £15.... so how does 12.00 posted sound?

If this is ok just PM me and i will send payment details :)

biohazard156, im not able to PM you so if your interested could you post your email addy so i can send payment details there :)

2x crypts £3 each (larger ones)

interested in the large unknown plant and the two smaller bunches of anubia...would you consider a deal on all three?
If Anna has those anubias, could you add the crypts to my order and I'll send £12.50 instead of £10?

Yeh no probs hun :)
K will send this evening :good:

No probs hun :)

ALL PLANTS NOW SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back