Not Exactly Totm Material But It's Mines :d

sXeLifer

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my tank from how it was before, to how it looked when I did a refurb.

Give me your thoughts. (be nice plz :D)

Cheers

Edit - Couple of new ones up with the rag that protected the underside removed and some trim added to the bottom.

I like the look of it, I especially like the substrate for some reason. Good work :good:

Liking caves and wood, i'd say a few longer plants at the back and maybe some sort of covering for the rear of the tank. I'd love a bigger tank

Liking caves and wood, i'd say a few longer plants at the back and maybe some sort of covering for the rear of the tank. I'd love a bigger tank

You called my next move! - the next thing I'm gonna buy is a background and a few tall plants hehe.

You called my next move! - the next thing I'm gonna buy is a background and a few tall plants hehe.

Personally got black background but i'd say it only works for smaller tanks, a tank as big as yours id go for something blue, picture background or go whole hog and get 3D one :D

Personally got black background but i'd say it only works for smaller tanks, a tank as big as yours id go for something blue, picture background or go whole hog and get 3D one :D

Was planning on getting a 3d one but they'rea bit expensive for me so I reckon I'll go for a poster of a wall of rocks. Its's a low budget tanks so everything Is kept fine and cheap, getting 3ft of background for a fiver ;)

NICE natural looking tank, especially like the substrate, be sure to post up some pics when you put on the "rock" background, job well done :good:

Loving the caves - wish my tank looked like that. I would vote for you too. Enter!

Most reactions

Back