No One Told Me Bettas Were Addictive!

overmoon

Reaction score
Greetings all ~ I am new here ~ Wanted to pop in and say hello!!
I currently have 4 bettas ~ no one ever told me they were so addictive!!!!!!!!
I am trying to upload photos but they appear to be too large.
Look forward to chattin with everyone!
Moonie

Attachments

• Sunny__3_.JPG
    Sunny__3_.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 30
hahaha, if you had come here BEFORE you got bettas, we would have warned you! But you would have ignored us and then realised you got hooked anyway... it happens to everyone! :)

Lol the betta bug has caught another victim lol wait till you see some of the bettas on here you will need more space :hyper:

Forget needing more space.... you'll MAKE more space.

I've never been addicted to any illegal substances so I probably can't make the comparison - but I'm going to do it anyway. Definitely addictive, IMO!

Haha the betta bug strikes again, very fer ever escape it :rolleyes:

Any way, Welcome. Your boy is very pretty :)

Has anybody ever had more than one betta, and succeeded in keeping the number permanently under six? I doubt it... I have seven at the moment, and space for four more.
BTW, what is that thing in your avatar Shell? I'm pretending it isn't a betta, so that I can avoid running halfway around the world to steal it... (talk about the betta bug!)

Has anybody ever had more than one betta, and succeeded in keeping the number permanently under six? I doubt it... I have seven at the moment, and space for four more.
BTW, what is that thing in your avatar Shell? I'm pretending it isn't a betta, so that I can avoid running halfway around the world to steal it... (talk about the betta bug!)

Lol i noticed him too it very attractive might have to pop down and rehome him for you lol :shifty:

in one tank I thought you could only keep one or they would fight

Most reactions

Back