No Ammonia This Afternoon

good stuff, fingers crossed for tomorrow morning :good:

I gotta say, its quite impressive how you've become the unsung and unofficial mother of the newbie section Miss Wiggle. Seen quite a few posts that call you out specifically and even more replies to your advice that name you as, o how is it said... "a fish god." Haha, keep up the good work hun, and hopefully the whole world or at least the whole of the english isles will be trained in cycling before your time is up :lol: :lol:

Ox :good:

I gotta say, its quite impressive how you've become the unsung and unofficial mother of the newbie section Miss Wiggle. Seen quite a few posts that call you out specifically and even more replies to your advice that name you as, o how is it said... "a fish god." Haha, keep up the good work hun, and hopefully the whole world or at least the whole of the english isles will be trained in cycling before your time is up :lol: :lol:

Ox :good:

:lol: :lol:

i like being mum to the newbie section! :D

nice to be appreciated though, thanks :blush:

I agree ox, we're going to have to get the "Lads from Leeds" to find her a water festival and put Mum Wiggles on top of a giant white styrofoam coral thingy on top of a houseboat and parade her around. They'll need to be side banners like "Practically Perfect" and "Free fishless favors!" :lol: :lol:

~~waterdrop~~

I agree ox, we're going to have to get the "Lads from Leeds" to find her a water festival and put Mum Wiggles on top of a giant white styrofoam coral thingy on top of a houseboat and parade her around. They'll need to be side banners like "Practically Perfect" and "Free fishless favors!" :lol: :lol:

~~waterdrop~~

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well what can i say to that!! lol

Well good. You deserve the occassional chuckle for all your hard work.

(with a title like "No ammonia this afternoon", we simply have to lighten things up at times!)

~~watersplash~~

Well good. You deserve the occassional chuckle for all your hard work.

(with a title like "No ammonia this afternoon", we simply have to lighten things up at times!)

~~watersplash~~

aye, not had a lot of chuckles today..... never mind though, tomorrows another day, it's nearly the weekend and it's my birthday this weekend, seeing some good friends n looking forwarf to it all!

(oh look, there she is, found a connection out there somewhere!)

yeah, same sort of day for me too, oh well.

I'm sure some of us here will dial up the party-hat icon for ya this weekend :-

~~waterdrop~~

at home today, sheffield in the morning :rolleyes:

i should bloody hope so too!! :lol: :rolleyes: :D

oh no, she's gonna be wantin the houseboat for real, to take a vacation

(geez guys, somebody over there just send her a real card made of real paper for heavens sake)

ha ha, nah not long until our real holiday anyway :D :D :D :D :D

spent the whole day today daydreaming about holidays!

Most reactions

Back