Nice Piece Of Sumatran Driftwood For Sale, £7 Inc. P&p

Pleccy

Fishaholic
Reaction score
As above, I have a nice piece of Sumatran driftwood for sale. This is 100% genuine and not just some twig dug up from outside, I can provide the name of the retailer as proof.

I have cut off one branch which is visible in the photo, the largest piece is approximately 15" long and about 4" wide at the base.

I will accept £7 (by paypal, cheque, cash or PO) o.n.o to include 1st class recorded delivery within the UK mainland or Northern Ireland.

First PM secures! :)

Picture035.jpg

hi me again lol,

is this leak free an how long has it been in your tank?

cheers mike

Hi,

It probably needs another soak in boiling water for a few days, it will still leach tannins into the water though and it might float for the first couple of days, however it'll eventually become waterlogged and sink. :)

The wood has never been used in a tank containing fish, it has however been in an aquarium and I was intending to use it for some Apistogramma, I just never got round to it.

thanks for the reply pleccy but il leave this 1 as i dont want the hassel of leaking wood, as ive been there before an i hate urine coloured water lol,

cheers anyway mike

Seeing that communication has stalled between me and certain buyers, does anyone else want to make an offer?

Most reactions

Back