**NEWS FLASH** ONE OF VIPS TANKS CRACK!

Hey the good news is you get a new tank and you came home before all the water drained out and it was too late to save your fish.

The-Wolf said:
Blacky said:
when you got home did the door slam if heard of people with kids and the were in the lounge looking at the salty tank when the kids came home from school and as kids doo run inside slam the door and head straight for the kicthen well before there eyes when the door slammed massive leaking promblems when the tank cracked
I think it may read like this

When you got home did the door slam? If a herd of people , with kids, came in and they were in the lounge looking at the salty tank , (when the kids came home from school ) and as kids do run inside slam doors and head straight for the kitchen . Well before their eyes , when the door slammed , was a massive leaking problem , when the tank cracked?

It took me 10 mins on word to sort this out, and I'm dyslexic.
:rofl:

finger's in ears...

La La La La... I'm not listening.... La La La

I actually have nightmares about a cracked tank... I had one lastnight and went and checked them when i woke up.

4 of our tanks are upstairs too :crazy:

at least you were home in time. :thumbs:

I feel your pain :/ Lat year I woke up to my son saying, "All the big fish die" :hyper: My 150 had cracked from one end to the other during the night and there was 150gals of water on my carpets. The fish were all laying on the bottom, but when I went to pull them out they were still alive, one of them was Mongo the pacu who we still have today :)

How's your floors? We were lucky enough to get someone to clean our carpets that day, so no damage done, but geez, still no fun at all. :X

This is something I try not to think about as a leak for me would be very bad for my tanks, not to mention expensive to rush out to replace the tank, clean up the mess on the floor and then have to move everything from the damaged tank to the new one... oh and to make sure the new one isn't damaged, let it sit for 24 hours.

konrad05 said:
The-Wolf said:
Blacky said:
when you got home did the door slam if heard of people with kids and the were in the lounge looking at the salty tank when the kids came home from school and as kids doo run inside slam the door and head straight for the kicthen well before there eyes when the door slammed massive leaking promblems when the tank cracked

When you got home did the door slam? If a herd of people , with kids, came in and they were in the lounge looking at the salty tank , (when the kids came home from school ) and as kids do run inside slam doors and head straight for the kitchen . Well before their eyes , when the door slammed , was a massive leaking problem , when the tank cracked?

Maybe he is dislexic himself ...... nice of you to be so rude instead of trying to translate like wolf so politley did for us :) don't worry most of us are here to help while others like to insult puncuation ....

willywonka099 said:
Maybe he is dislexic himself ...... nice of you to be so rude instead of trying to translate like wolf so politley did for us :) don't worry most of us are here to help while others like to insult puncuation ....
I was not trying to be rude :no:
I was trying to help other understand, I only highlighted
the changes to make it easier to understand.
Geeze I give up. :/

Sorrell said:
How's your floors? We were lucky enough to get someone to clean our carpets that day, so no damage done, but geez, still no fun at all. :X
good to hear you saved him :)

Its all good though we our floors because we have floorbords that just got layed so they still had cracks and holes in them, the water just went right under the house.

Where are your pics of your dogs women!

willywonka099 said:
konrad05 said:
The-Wolf said:
Blacky said:

Willy, nice try. Do you even know what dyslexia is? I do, I have mild dyslexia, it occurs in my writing with p,q,b and d, E and 3 (All the dyslexics out there put your hands in the air!) but doesn't affect my reading ability much.. It doesn't usually involve the inability to use punctuation. :rolleyes:

Maybe one day you will be able to tell the difference between laziness and dyslexia. I can tell you, a sentence like that is probably even more difficult to read if one is dyslexic.

The-Wolf said:
willywonka099 said:
I was not trying to be rude :no:
I was trying to help other understand, I only highlighted
the changes to make it easier to understand.
Geeze I give up. :/
He was either insulting me or conrad, wolfie, not you. he gave you a smilie. :nod:

Vip said:
Sorrell said:
good to hear you saved him :)

Its all good though we our floors because we have floorbords that just got layed so they still had cracks and holes in them, the water just went right under the house.

Where are your pics of your dogs women!
Glad to hear the floors are ok :thumbs:

Here's my dogs ;)

Sorrell's Puppies

Most reactions

Back