hopefully look better once the plants take off and i get my fish into the tank
i keep mainly guppies mollys and platys
the tank is 4ft by 18" 24"
hope you like it and any suggestions for improvement wellcome
ty all
linda
2011-11-15200705.jpg
">

you'll want to use an image hosting website like flikr or photobucket, then link the images from there using the 'insert image' icon.

sorry need a better camera :hyper:

thankyou zoddy

never thought of that

really not used to putting pics on pc :)

Attachments

• front tank pic.JPG
    front tank pic.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 37
[thankyou zoddy

i signed up to photo bucket now

need a few rocks and be better one the plants get going and my fish are in lol

fishtankplanted800x600-1.jpg

hmmmm, the new photo makes the background a lot clearer and I personally think it doesn't match the decor/plants. I think it would look much better with a black background to make the colour of the plants pop out.

Don't suppose your background has a black reverse print to it?

hi zoddy no the other side of the back ground was green plants lol

could say i was limited it wasthe only back ground in the lfs

but im hoping the plants will grow to hide the back ground :)

just been delivered another 10 plants Heteranthera zosterifolia

which i will split between my 3 tanks as i heard it grows very fast

added pebbles to tank not sure on colour but didnt want to go to dark

the more i look at the tank ive got to confess i think your correct zoddy i really do need a black back ground

thankyou your advise is much appreciated :good:

and hopefully the hemianthus callitrichoides might take off and cover the bottom of the tank like a blanket keeping my fingers crossed will post another pic once the plants take off a little

thankyou for looking :)

The tank looks great! I also agree with Zoddy, a black background would make the plants really stand out! I'd like to see more photo's once your done!

and hopefully the hemianthus callitrichoides might take off and cover the bottom of the tank like a blanket keeping my fingers crossed will post another pic once the plants take off a little

if that HC grows i would be very suprised, i gave up in my big tank, i can only keep it alive in my nano with liquid Co2.

if that HC grows i would be very suprised, i gave up in my big tank, i can only keep it alive in my nano with liquid Co2.

the hc in the front left of tank allmost gonefish are nibbling at it but on the left side it seems to be growing :)

there is some updated pics in this section x

Most reactions

Back