Newest baby

HeatherSweetness

Happy to be back!!
Reaction score
This is 'Wascal'. My neighbor found her running loose in her back yard. Someone's easter bunny pet got loose. :sly: I gave her to my sister. I already have 3 bunny monsters. :crazy:

Attachments

• landon_easter_leslies_bunny.jpg
    landon_easter_leslies_bunny.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 94
She's soooo teeny tiny she kind of resembles a type of dwarf kind. She looks NOTHING like my lops did when they were her size. We're clueless what kind she is. :dunno:

Yep they can be trained to use a litter box. :) I personally wouldn't do that,but I have heard it done. :) Mine stay outside in the big bunny hutch we built.

i wouldn't say it was a dwarf... :)
their portions are slightly off
the ears usually look stunted and their feet are smaller
i'd say its just an ordinary rabbit (i'm not sure exactly what breed but i am
reffering to the "standard sized good ol' fashoned wabbits :lol: )
but maybe i'm wrong :dunno: (bad eyes :X )
maybe even possibly a rex?
what texture is the fur?
its a real cutie though
and looks pretty young too :nod:
lucky duck! ;)

Her hair is really short and like velvet. A rex...How big do they get? Standard size? God I hope so,my lops are monsters. :lol:

HeatherSweetness said:
Her hair is really short and like velvet. A rex...How big do they get? Standard size? God I hope so,my lops are monsters. :lol:
well if it is a rex then they can get to be up to 12 pounds (of course not counting if they are over weight :lol: )
there is also a dwarf rex, but as a said earlier, they tend to look like mutants with teeny tiny ears and small feet :alien:
they only get to about 3-5pounds
and it all depends on what type of lopear you own to determine whether or not they will be simular in size
some lops only get 5pounds where i have heard of them getting 20pounds!
good luck!

HeatherSweetness said:
Man. :crazy: The smallest lop I have is 9 pounds. The biggest one is 12. Friggin eatin machines. :lol: Thanks,pk! :)
no problemo :thumbs:
i'm just jealous with your luck on finding that rex!
i want one but i need to build a bunny hutch first (no teeny-tiny tin can cages for me :lol: )

awwww, I want her :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

billy~ I have a house rabbit who uses a litter box ,it took 6 months to train him but it was well worth it.He's very good and never has accidents,he actually comes in while playing outside to use his box :lol:

Most reactions

Back