The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tippersloth

Reaction score
Hey there, I have been doing fishtanks for the past 6 years or so on and off since moving over seas and back home again. I’m currently working on a 165L tank which my main goal is to get fully planted and lush and focusing on gourami care overall and have currently 4 honey dwarf gourami’s, handful and a half of glow light tetra, bristlenose catfish.
I am wanting to get two pearl gourami’s and see how they go and that’s it for all the fish and future plans :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the forum :hi:

Hey there, I have been doing fishtanks for the past 6 years or so on and off since moving over seas and back home again. I’m currently working on a 165L tank which my main goal is to get fully planted and lush and focusing on gourami care overall and have currently 4 honey dwarf gourami’s, handful and a half of glow light tetra, bristlenose catfish.
I am wanting to get two pearl gourami’s and see how they go and that’s it for all the fish and future plans :)
Hey! Welcome! Everyone here is very helpful and kind. I have heard amazing things about honey gourami's and am tempted to get some when I purchase a new tank as well.

Most reactions

Back